Dexion Light Duty Cantilever Racking
Dexion light duty cantilever racking is designed for the storage of lightweight long goods such as long lengths of timber, pipe, mouldings or other goods. It can be used in any environment:
- Plumbing and pipes industry
Cantilever racking allows you to use your warehouse space more efficiently because you can store goods higher, using the height of the warehouse. With no front uprights getting in the way of placing and retreiving loads, all levels can be accessed easily by a forklift truck.
Dexion light duty cantilever can be used to store long lengths of timber, plastic pipes and other similar lightweight goods horizontally.
- Manufactured from sturdy galvanised steel, the light duty cantilever is ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Offered as single sided racks to go against a wall, however double sided racks are also available - call for details.
- No limit to the lengths of the stored products.
- Ensures order and safe storage of long goods.
- Bays with a height of 2000mm are supplied with 3 beam pairs.
- Bays with a height of 2500mm are supplied with 4 beam pairs.
- Arm length is 500mm, arm lengths of 300mm, 400mm and 600mm are also available - call for details.
- Distance between arms is adjustable in 100mm increments.
- Fully modular, add extra section as you need them.
- Maximum load per arm level: 400kg.
- Maximum load per bay: 2250kg (2250kg on each side for double sided units)
- Widths of 1000mm and 1500mm shown. Widths of 1250mm, 1750mm and 2000mm are also available - call for details.
- The racking is fixed to the floor using M10 x 90mm anchor bolts.
Quality management in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2000 implemented and certified by TUV RHEINLAND.
This product is made to order with a lead time of 6-7 weeks.