Probe TabBox Charging Lockers - 15 Standard Doors
Full Unit Dimensions:
- Height: 1780mm
- Width: 305mm
- Depth: 370mm
Internal Locker Dimensions:
- Height: 95mm
- Width: 295mm
- Depth: 265mm
Note: Please consider the plug when ascertaining if your device will fit in the locker compartment
Charging lockers for smaller devices, such as phones, power banks and tablets. Available with standard 3-pin plug sockets or a combi USB and 3-pin socket. Comes with a variety of available lock choices to match your security requirements, and also available with 4 different door colour finishes to best match your work environment.
Features & Benefits
- Tested and passed: BS 6396:2008
- Doors secured by a solid, sturdy hinge
- Robust and sturdy steel construction
- Lock covers allow for numbering on every door
- Rear perforated panel for heat dissipation
A new, hardwearing, powder coating containing elemental silver ionically bonded in to a bio-compatible ceramic material known as Zeolite. This impedes the growth and migration of potentially harmful bacteria, mould, fungi, algae and more; reducing the risk of cross contamination from surface to surface. Especially suitable where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as health care, educational, catering and retail changing rooms.
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- 100% safe to humans
- Fully effective for the life of the coating
- Available with all of Probe's colour range
All Probe products come as standard with ActiveCoat anti-bacterial powder coating. In addition, all plastic components used in the manufacture of probe products incorporate a silver based anti-bacterial agent.